Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Meet the HM organizer

 The HM organizer for Championships is Nicole Fisher.
She is really nice and lounged my pony when she was acting up at the Dressage rally. She also went on the International Tet Exchange a few years ago.
Here is what she says about herself.
      My name is Nichole Fisher
      I am the Tetrathlon Championships Organizer, Mid Cal Horse Management Organizer, and Santa Cruz County PC Jt-DC
     What I like about Pony Club is that it teaches independence, teamwork, leadership, and other life skills to be applied to horse care and "real-life"
     My favorite thing to do in Pony Club is to play with/mentor/teach the kids  
     My hobbies outside of Pony Club are travelling, going to the beach, pretending I'm a little kid, frolicking in the forrest
     My pets are 4 horses: Silver- my retired Paint eventer/broodmare, Tricky- TB off the track "project" horse, Dublin - 4 yo out of Silver, Paint x ISH, Kona - 3 yo out of Silver, Paint x Rhinelander
      A funny story about me: Hmmm.... I think there are too many to narrow it down to one.  Crazy people are drawn to me and will chat with me for hours, I've been accused of being an "alone dancer", I love dressing up for any occasion (not in dresses, I'm talking costume type dress up), I startle really easily...

     HM in Championships is hopefully going to be a really fun experience.  All of the discipline organizers are on the same page about making the whole experience fun and rewarding.  Even though this is going to be fun the HM expectations are a little higher and Champs than at regular regional rallies.  So hopefully everyone is working on getting rid of that dandruff NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment