Monday, August 9, 2010

Sarah Carmela Ponzini

Name: Sarah Carmela Ponzini

Favorite foods: I love pasta, vegetables, ice cream, salmon, and polenta

Like or not like about Pony Club: At first I really didn’t like how you had to jump in Pony Club to advance. I was really really afraid to do it. But I ride a wonderful horse, her name is Pure Maple Syrup and she really helped me get over my fear of jumping. Now I love it and want to do it more often.

Looking forward to in the Championships:  I am looking forward to meeting new friends

About my horse: Her name is Pure Maple Syrup and she belongs to my good friend Sarah Lochran. Maple is a great friend and horse. She is very patient and cares about the rider she is carrying. She is very smart too and she loves to jump which really makes me feel safe!

Hobbies outside of horses: I like sports, designing wedding dresses, swimming and baking.

Pets: I have 15 land hermit crabs, a german shepard mixed dog I got to name Nala when I was little and a cat named Boo Boo.

Funny story about yourself: When I was about three my neighbor had two chickens named Millie and Lillie and they used to run free in our front yard and I would spend all day chasing them all around the front yard

No comments:

Post a Comment