Saturday, July 31, 2010

Rebekah Polacek

Name: Rebekah Polacek
Favorite foods: I love Mexican food (when it's not spicy...I'm a wimp when it comes to spicy foods)
Like about pony club: I love the logical progression of skills, the rallies, the incredible instruction, the camaraderie, and the really unique horse management aspects of Pony Club
Looking forward to in Championships: I am looking forward to watching all of the cute Games ponies :) and also having fun with my teammates
About your horse: My horse will eat anything...you doubt this? It's true- the only thing he's ever refused was the Pacific Cooler flavor of CapriSun, and I've had him for five years now!
Hobbies: Outside of horses I like to stay active. I run hurdles in track and am starting to do XC running too- yes I know, both very similar to eventing on horseback (minus the horse)
Pets: I have three horses (Barlow, Buzz, and Monet), as well as two cats (Bella & Ella), and one dog (Phoebe)
Funny Story:  My club has this tradition now of bringing skittles to every rally...and has the ultimate skittle war with them!  So funny, the first time it happened was on a really hot day at a SJ rally and we all had skittles down our shirts that partly melted!  Luckily the rally polo that year was black...I had so much fun though, it's a great memory :)

1 comment: