Friday, July 30, 2010

Olivia Chandler



Olivia Chandler is a quiz competitor from Oregon who wants to have fun in Champs.

Name: Olivia Chandler

Favorite Foods:  I like to eat lots of different types of foods! I love brownies though!!
Like about Pony Club:  I like horses and meeting new people, and I don’t like some of the rules.

Looking forward to at the Championships:  I am looking forward to meet new people and have fun in California, just not the drive down.
About my horse:  My horse is 7 years old and is 17 hands high. He has gone Prelim at 2 USEA events and got 2nd and 1st.


Hobbies: I like to hang out with friends, play basketball, and I like track! I do lots of pole vaulting for track.

Pets: Yes, I have 3 horses, 4 dogs, 1 cat, and 1 guinea pig.


Funny Story: One day I had a basketball game. When we were playing, I was dribbling down the court and was ahead of all the other people! I thought that I was for sure going to make a basket! When I was running, my shoelace came untied and I stepped on it with my other foot. I tripped and fell in front of everybody! I was really embarrassed, but now I look back and laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment