Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Tayler Maye Ravenscroft

 
 
Name: Tayler Maye Ravenscroft
Favorite foods: What are your favorite foods?  Pork Dumplings at the Chinese restaurant
Like/ not like about Pony club: What do you like or not like about Pony Club?  Don't like the politics, LIKE the opportunities
Looking forward to in Championships:  Having fun in Quiz rally and watching my friends
About my horse: Tell me something about your horse.  Ace is a bay QH gelding and I would trust him to jump me off a cliff.
Hobbies out of horses:  What?  There is a world outside of horses??  :)  (really, I love to read)
Pets: Do you have pets?  yes, 2 dogs....a Doxie named Lilo and a tiny Poodle that my Mom calls FOO
Funny story: Tell me a funny story about yourself.  Onetime we were at a driving show and my Mom let me drive the golf cart.  I mistook the gas for the brake and drove us into a ditch that we managed to JUMP!  It was a riot!

No comments:

Post a Comment