Friday, July 30, 2010

Katelyn Nienaber

Name: Katelyn Nienaber
Favorite food: Seafood, Dijorno's pizza, and anything with chocolate. Also strawberries.
Like about Pony club: I like pony club because it improves me as a horseperson in more respects than just riding, but sometimes the rigid rules can rub me the wrong way.
Looking forward to in Championships: Winning! Ha ha, and seeing what some of the other clubs and members are like.
About my horse: Zeus is a seven-year-old warmblood that we bought when he was five and I was thirteen. He's a bit moody and stubborn, but he's got lots of personality and he's really fun to ride and work with.
Hobbies: I like doing art, especially watercolor, and lots of crafty things like sewing and beadwork. I also like to watch the crime series Bones, and sleeping is one of my favorite pastimes.
Pets: A dog, Jeap, and a cat, Oreo. My dad found Oreo clinging to the top of someone's convertible, speeding down the highway at four in the morning! Jeap is a seeing eye flunkie that we got from my grandmom in Kentucky. We also have an ex-racehorse named Devon that my dad bought at Keeneland. He lost every race he ran in!
Funny story: Hmm...well, I remember the first time I cursed. I was at a friend's house, I was six I think, and it was an accident. I remember I was in perpetual fear for about a week afterward; I was terrified that she would tell her dad what I'd said, and that he would tell my parents...every time the phone rang my heart would just start pounding. After a while I figured out it wasn't going to happen, and now I laugh at what a big deal I turned it into.

No comments:

Post a Comment