Friday, July 30, 2010

Gretchen Koenen



Gretchen is also from my club. She is very nice and anything but shy.
Name: Gretchen Koenen
Favorite Foods: My favorite foods would have to be pizza and ice cream of course!
Like about Pony Club: I love the organization called pony club because of the friends you meet and the responsibility that it teaches you.
Looking forward to in Championships: I am looking forward to having a ton of fun and see some of my friends that I don't get to see very often!
About my horse:I have two horses, Happy was my first pony who taught me everything I know and continues to keep a smile on my face. I lease a horse named Roxy who has taught me the "ropes" of three day eventing. Last month we took home 10th place at the event at Rebecca Farms competing Training level!
Hobbies: I love shopping and since I am a very outgoing person, I love hanging out with my friends outside of the horse world.
Pets: Yes, I have my horses and my cat Tabitha.
Funny story: A funny story about myself would have to be, well there are too many to name!

No comments:

Post a Comment