Thursday, July 29, 2010

Kenzie Amack

Kenzie is from my club - Bay Hills. She is a total superstar. For the eventing rally, she rode both her horses, Robin in Prelim and Lol in Training. She was tied in first place in Prelim. This week she got her C3 Dressage and B traditional rating. She is always giving her horse to anyone who needs in Pony club.
Best of all, I love the chickens in her house.
Name: Kenzie Amack

Favorite foods: Ceaser salad and ice cream

Like about Pony Club:  how it allows kids of all age groups get together and have fun with horses

Not like about Pony club: how stressful it can be at times(ex: national ratings)

Looking forward to at the championships: I'm looking forward to competing, having fun with my teammates and meeting new people

About Lol: My horse Lol has an interesting personality. She takes her job seriously and is a blast to ride. She also loves to eat dirt and watermelon rinds.


Hobbies:  Some hobbies outside of horses include running x-country, reading, and spending time with family and friends.

Pets:  I have a lot of pets. We own 4 dogs, 10 chickens, 4 horses, and 2 cats.

Funny Story:  A funny story about me is when I was about ten I was running late to ride my horse. So I shoved on my paddock boots without checking to make sure there was nothing inside. At that time they were pretty big on me, so I didn't feel that there was something near the toe of one of my boots until I was halfway done with my ride. Being naive I decided to ignore it and assumed it was my oversized sock. Half an hour later when I went to take off my boots I looked inside. There at the toe of one of them sat a little mouse who was surprisingly still alive. We let him go out into the field far away from my house. I've never forgotten to check my boots since.

1 comment:

  1. wow - this story is really funny! i am surprised that the mouse was alive!

    ReplyDelete