Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Brianna Miana






Name: Brianna Miana, or Brie. I'm a show jumping competitor competing in Horse 1. I'm from the Camino Real Region and am a C-1.
 
Favorite Foods: Frozen Yogurt and coffee!
 
Like about Pony Club: I like scratch teams the most. It gives me the opportunity to meet other people and there's always someone new! 
 
Don't like about Pony Club: I don't like all of the little nit-picky rules. For example, I think it's rather pointless that we wear our medical cards. I know why we wear it for cross country, but why 24/7? Personally I find them annoying and uncomfortable and just one more thing for me to forget at inspections!
 
Looking forward to in the Championships: I'm looking forward to the experience. Period. It's going to be great to be competing against people from all over the west coast, not just my county or region. I'm looking forward to learning new things and to meeting new friends!
 
About Marcus: My horse's name is Marcus Aurelius, Marcus for short. He's a 13 year old 17'2" hd. Dutch Warmblood gelding and absolutely LOVES to jump. He's quite the character: although he's so big (and by big I mean tall and fat!), he is one of the biggest teddy bears you will find. (*Note from Marcus: Please find me at the rally and bring me carrots! I promise to slobber you and nuzzle you!)
 
 
 
Hobbies: In high school I ran track. Now that I'm in college and we don't have a team, I run in my spare time to stay fit. I also like hiking, camping, and going to the movies. In addition, I'm the fundraising chair for my sorority. It all keeps me very occupied!

Pets: Haha. Yes, about 24 of them! We have about 16 horses (I'm not sure on that total, I lost track!), 3 cats, 2 dogs, 2 guinea pigs, and a bunny.
 
Funny Story:  One time, when I was about 12 years old my friend and I hopped on our horses bareback and went to go play around. We were racing each other at the trot and I was winning. As soon as the finish line came up, I looked back at my friend to tease her about losing and I slipped right off my horse! I had put Show Sheen on her to make her look pretty and it worked against me, to say the least! I wasn't hurt and my friend still won't let me live that one down.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment