Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Kirsten Hutsell


Name: Kirsten Hutsell
Favorite Foods: Trail mix, pizza, and pepperoni sticks.
Like about PonyClub: I like being in Pony Club because of the useful information and the fun of cross-country.
Looking forward to in Championships: I am looking forward to being able to show all my knowledge at Champions.
About my horse: Well my horse has a great personality, but likes to try and get me off over fences and we are working to get him over that.
Hobbies: One of my hobbies outside of horses would be volleyball and swimming.
Pets: I have one cat Cally, three labs Lucy, Suzie Q, and Buddy plus my horses of course!
Funny story about me: My funny story was at D-camp in Deary when i forgot to where thicker socks with my boots and water soaked through a little.

     I am really looking forward to meeting you at Champions, so see you there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment