Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Emma Bowers


Hi, my name is Emma Bowers.

Some of my favorite foods are pasta, salad, tri-tip, pizza, and pineapple.

I like pony club because I think it is a fun way to do activities with your horse and your riding friends.

When I go to championships I look forward to seeing other pony clubbers that are there because they are also interested in the activity.

My horse Oskar is 21 years old and very intelligent. He is an appaloosa thoroughbred  and is one of the most kind and gentle geldings out there. He is well known throughout our club because he has been passed down from different riders. He’s a legend in the Santa Rosa Valley.

Other hobbies that I have outside of horses would be volunteering at a pet store where I help care for little puppies and kittens. Also I love to ski or snowboard during the winter with my school.

I have 29 pets in total. This includes horses, goats, chickens, dogs, cats, a lizard, and a fish.

When I look back at  last years West Coast Championships for quiz I got only 3 hours of sleep before it started. The day before the competition I went to Forks, Washington because I was one of the girls obsessed with the Twilight series. I wanted to see what the actual town looked like. On our way back my mother took a wrong turn and we got lost. We got into our hotel room at 3:30a.m. When I had to get up to get ready for quiz, I was exhausted.  In the end, my team and I took first place in the Jr. D division.

No comments:

Post a Comment