Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Demi De Boer



Name: Demi De Boer
Favorite Foods: Hawaiian Pizza
Like about Pony Club: I love going to rally, meeting new people and making new friends
Looking forward to in the Championships: definitely the jumping and being in California
About My Horse: My horse looks like she couldn't jump a thing but she is the most athletic horse I have ever owned

Hobbies: I like to run track, Drawl, and hang out with my friends or my bot friend
Pets: Yes, we have for dogs a little parrot, four goats, a cow, and of course horses
Funny Story: Recently i went on a trail ride on a very green young horse and being clueless he decided to take a detour which involved going under a very low tree that was obvious i could not fit under as he started picking up speed to race under this tree in his mind hopefully loosing me i prepared my self to take the blow as i tensed up the tree ended up being very dead and backfiring on him we just started dragging this tree freeking him out he tried to take off by that time I was on my feet trying to keep him from running back to the trailer It was a very good plan that failed very bad on his part. good thing is no one got hurt, and now we can have a laugh about it.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment