Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Elizabeth Esdaile

Meet Elizabeth. She's a Quiz competitor ready to have fun in Championships! 

      

          Name : Elizabeth Esdaile
Favorite Foods: Wipped Cream, Berries
Like about PonyClub: I love the idea of it, and how you get to ride with other people, take lessons with people you wouldn't get a chance to take lessons with, and to go places I normally wouldn't get to go.
Not Like about PonyClub: I dislike many of the rules, and feel like some of them should just be suggestions, and that some are just plain dangerous. I also wish it was run a lot more by Pony Clubbers, and not parents.  
Looking forward to in the Championships: I am really looking forward to Quiz Rally, and working with all of my team members while competing with other PCers in a friendly enviroment. 
About Sox: Sox is a Goober, there's not much more to say! But he LOVEs people, and food. He also is very willing to do what you ask of him, and he can be a fast learner. He thinks that everyone is his friend! And he knows he is very, very cute! 
Hobbies: I play violin, and play in an ochestra. But horses take up a lot of my time. 
Pets:  Yes, two dogs (Stig, a 9 month old Lab/Border Collie, and Sunny, a mutt), and three cats (Cali, Eccles, and Smokey Pickles)


Tell me a funny story about yourself :  I am not very coordinated with what I wear, and I am a messy person, so by the time I leave the barn, I am a total mess! I have learned never to wear white clothes out to the barn, because Sox loves to swipe his nose up your back, shoulder, or anywhere else he wants to leave a mark for the day!   


No comments:

Post a Comment