Thursday, July 29, 2010

Ellie Chandler





Name: Ellie Chandler


Favorite Foods: Pho (A Vietnamese soup) and Avocados

Like about PonyClub: I love that in Pony Club you can be with your friends and all hang out together while learning new things about what you love. Though I don’t really like the fact that my regular trainer taught me certain things that aren’t the “Pony Club Way”.

Looking forward to at the championships: I’m really looking forward to meeting new friends from different regions and trading pins. I’m also excited to try my best at what I know and studied.

About my horse: My horse is really cocky and tends to be a brat but he is still perfect for me


Hobbies:  Outside of horses I love to play basketball and run track

Pets: Yes, I have 3 horses, 4 dogs, 1 cat, and 1 guinea pig

Funny Story:  My funny story is from when I was at a local dressage show and I walked into the arena feeling confident. I started my test and realized… my pony would NOT trot. I was kicking him as hard as I could and I look really silly. There were 3 people in my division and 2 were trainers. In my first test I got 3rd. Then for my second test my trainer gave me a dressage whip and spurs and I beat the 2 ladies I was competing against and got first. I was pretty proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment