Thursday, July 29, 2010

Sarah Loughran



Name: Sarah Loughran

Favorite foods: BBQ

Like about Pony Club: I love how it promotes responsibility, self sufficiency and as corny as it sounds, I've made a good group of friends thanks to this organization.


Don't like about Ponyclub: I hate the bureaucracy, I'm sorry, but some of the stuff I've had to go through at the national level with ratings, competitions and other things, I wouldn't wish upon my enemy.


Looking forward to in the Championships: I'm looking forward to having the homefield advantage. This will be my third championships, and it's the first time it will be on my "turf"


About my horse: She is the most resilient, patient animal you will ever meet. Trust me, she's been putting up with me for 11 years and hasn't run away yet.


Hobbies: Art, I love painting, sketching, photography, even writing. I can get lost in my sketchbook for hours on end.
Pets: Yup! Dog and a cat


Funny story: This year, my roommate and I got in the habit of going on walks around our university's campus late at night. We were constantly determined to create as many horror story scenarios as possible, until we saw this dark creepy shape, that then made a sound. We both nearly jumped out of our skin. Then we realized it was one of the ducks from the pond, that was literally 50 feet away from us. From that point on, one of us would just have to quack and we would fall into uncontrollable laughter.
Man, I'm going to miss college.

No comments:

Post a Comment