Thursday, July 29, 2010

Sierra Valencia




Hello,
My name is Sierra Valencia, and I am a member of the Redwoods Pony club. Some of my Favorite foods are Chinese, Italian, Mexican, and American. What I like about pony club are the friends I have made and share interested of learning about taking care of my pony  who name is Sandman. I'm looking forward towards the Championships because of the amazing riders I will met and it will be my first Championships that my pony Sandman and I will attend. My pony Sandman is my best friend. He is 14.2 hands, Morgan and Palomino in color. He talks when he sees you and gives you his best. I have ridden 25 miles in Endurance and finished. Sandman has done all the Disciplines but are favorite is Cross country and riding in the open at my trainer property Nathalie Guion. My outside hobbies are running,movies,listening to music, reading and concerts with my favorite musical artists. I have two dogs,one Bearded Dragon and a cat. When I was going to school on my birthday it was raining and I was wearing my new jeans I jumped onto the sidewalk and slipped in front of all the students on the wet grass and my mother started laughing and so did I.  So, embarrassing !.




No comments:

Post a Comment